1. The lease includes a holiday home, which is equipped according to the description of the owner. Only bed linen and towels must be brought by the tenant. (By arrangement the linen is provided for a fee of 150 SEK per person)
2.The minimum rental period is one calendar week. In addition, the total rental must not be full weeks, but is the goal of the landlord on Saturdays. Arrival and departure can be arranged on any day of the week. The tenancy begins on the day of arrival from 16 clock and ends on the day of departure at 10 clock.
3. At the conclusion of the lease, a one-time booking fee of SEK 100 must be paid. 10 KWH per day are included in the rental price, additional consumption costs SEK 3 / KWH. All other costs are included in the rental price (see any special rules for the individual rental properties)
4. The number of persons mentioned in the rental contract may not be exceeded without prior agreement with the landlord. Pets are NOT allowed to bring along (special arrangements in writing with the landlord). Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of the contract without right to reimbursement of the rental price.
5. In case of withdrawal from the lease, we endeavor to rent the holiday home elsewhere. The renter will only be charged a cancellation fee of € 25 if we manage to rent the property elsewhere. If the tenant provides a replacement tenant, the tenant must notify us of this change before the collection date, the cancellation fee is then waived. If the holiday home is otherwise not available for rent at the same time and the tenant does not provide a replacement tenant, the entire rental price must be paid. We recommend the conclusion of a travel cost cancellation insurance.
6. The tenant must be thoroughly convinced of the proper condition of the house when moving in. In case of any complaints the landlord is to be informed immediately.
7. The renter is liable for all damages or losses incurred by him or his fellow travelers on the holiday home or inventory. The renter is obliged to notify the landlord of any damage that has been caused. Damaged damages are to be replaced. Compensation may also be asserted against the renter after expiry of the rental period.
8. The tenant undertakes, depending on the option booked, to leave the house at least swept clean before leaving, to prepare bed linen and towels for transport, to dispose of waste and to bring all items used indoors and outdoors to their original location. If this is missed, so that the landlord has to take care of it, before a new guest arrives, the tenant will be charged later. (By prior agreement, the landlord takes the final cleaning for a fee of up to 700 sec)
9. The landlord assumes no liability - for property or valuables of the tenant, - in the case of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, etc. Jurisdiction is - unless otherwise stated in the lease - Borås.